By Manochehr Dorraj,Carrie Liu Currier
Read or Download China's Energy Relations with the Developing World PDF
Similar globalisation books
There's now significant unanimity that overseas companies similar to the United international locations, the realm exchange association (WTO), Bretton Woods associations and the foreign fiscal structure must be reformed to be able to in achieving larger democratic governance to take on the myriad of demanding situations dealing with the realm.
The authors determine stipulations lower than which companies search greater instead of reduce law in a context of vulnerable regulatory capacities through carrying out self-regulation or partnering up with the government and/or NGOs. They examine how organizations in the automotive, nutrition, cloth, and mining sectors struggle environmental toxins and HIV/AIDS.
Cosmopolitan Borders makes the case for methods of bordering being larger understood in the course of the lens of cosmopolitanism. Borders are 'cosmopolitan workshops' the place 'cultural encounters of a sophisticated type' ensue and the place entrepreneurial cosmopolitans develop new sorts of sociality within the face of 'global closure'.
A variety of social, political, monetary and cultural commentators are shortly arguing that human heritage is attaining a decisive degree in its improvement, a level marked via elevated interconnection among peoples, the compression of house and time, a sharing of principles at remarkable degrees, worldwide alternate and finance, and so forth.
- Dragon in the Caribbean: China's Global Re-Dimensioning - Challenges and Opportunities for the Caribbean (Revised Edition)
- Building Cosmopolitan Communities: A Critical and Multidimensional Approach
- Global Hong Kong (Global Realities)
- European Integration, Processes of Change and the National Experience (Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology)
- Business Regulation and Non-State Actors: Whose Standards? Whose Development? (Routledge Studies in Development Economics)
- Better Regulation in Europe: Sweden 2010
Extra resources for China's Energy Relations with the Developing World
China's Energy Relations with the Developing World by Manochehr Dorraj,Carrie Liu Currier