By Erwin Baur,Katja Ruhrberg,William Woishnis
Chemical Resistance of Engineering Thermoplastics presents a entire, cross-referenced compilation of chemical resistance facts that explains the impression of hundreds of thousands of reagents, the surroundings, and different publicity media at the homes and features of engineering thermoplastics – plastics that are as a rule utilized in greater functionality applications.
A large diversity of publicity media are incorporated, from airplane gasoline to alcohol, corn syrup to hydrochloric acid, and salt to silver acetate. this data has been considerably up to date, curated, and arranged by means of the engineers at M-Base Engineering + software program, a number one provider of fabric databases, fabric info structures, product info platforms, and fabric similar simulation software.
This publication is a must have reference for engineers and scientists who're designing and dealing with plastics and elastomers in environments the place they arrive into touch with corrosive or reactive elements, from foodstuff, prescribed drugs, and clinical units to the car, aerospace, and semiconductor industries.
- Explains the influence of millions of reagents, the surroundings, and different publicity media at the homes and features of engineering thermoplastics
- Substantially up to date, curated, and arranged by way of the engineers at M-Base Engineering + software program, a number one provider of fabric databases and fabric info systems
- Provides a finished, cross-referenced compilation of chemical resistance facts
Read Online or Download Chemical Resistance of Engineering Thermoplastics (Plastics Design Library) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
Biomimetics in fabrics technological know-how offers a accomplished theoretical and sensible evaluate of biomimetic fabrics with self-healing, self-lubricating and self-cleaning houses. those 3 subject matters are heavily comparable and represent swiftly constructing components of research. the sector of self-healing fabrics calls for a brand new conceptual knowing of this biomimetic know-how, that's not like conventional engineering techniques akin to put on and fatigue.
Simply because we live in an period of eco-friendly technology and know-how, advancements within the box of bio- and nano- polymer composite fabrics for complex structural and clinical purposes is a speedily rising sector and the topic of clinical recognition. In mild of the regularly deteriorating environmental stipulations, researchers worldwide have targeted a huge quantity of medical examine in the direction of bio-based fabrics as a result of their expense effectiveness, eco-friendliness and renewability.
The various actual houses displayed via low molar mass natural fabrics and polymers are end result of the their molecular organization. that allows you to comprehend the constitution – estate dating of a cloth it's important to first examine the interactions at a molecular point. This new version of Polymer constitution Characterization presents readers with the historical past had to comprehend the criteria that impression molecular association and the way this impacts the morphology and bulk actual houses of a cloth.
This publication offers a close advent to natural radical polymers and open-shell macromolecules. useful macromolecules have resulted in marked raises in a variety of applied sciences, and one of many quickest starting to be of those fields is that of natural digital fabrics and units. thus far, artificial and natural digital machine efforts have concentrated virtually completely on closed-shell polymers regardless of the promise of open-shell macromolecules in myriad purposes.
- Advanced Fibre-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composites for Structural Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)
- Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Nanoscience
- Handbook of Biopolymers and Biodegradable Plastics: Properties, Processing and Applications (Plastics Design Library)
- Fluorinated Coatings and Finishes Handbook: The Definitive User's Guide (Plastics Design Library)
- Handbook of Maleic Anhydride Based Materials: Syntheses, Properties and Applications
- Complex Macromolecular Architectures: Synthesis, Characterization, and Self-Assembly
Additional info for Chemical Resistance of Engineering Thermoplastics (Plastics Design Library)
Chemical Resistance of Engineering Thermoplastics (Plastics Design Library) by Erwin Baur,Katja Ruhrberg,William Woishnis