By Andrew C. Kuchins,Jeffrey Mankoff,Oliver Backes
Read or Download Central Asia in a Reconnecting Eurasia: Tajikistan's Evolving Foreign Economic and Security Interests (CSIS Reports) PDF
Best freedom & security books
During this edited publication, top students and analysts hint the origins, evolution and the present nation of Indo-US strategic cooperation. throughout the chilly conflict, because of opposing grand thoughts, the 2 states often came across themselves at odds. With the top of the chilly struggle and the dying of the Soviet Union, Indo-US defense cooperation began in a fitful type, yet lately it has obtained enormous balance.
Over the last presidential election in Iran, nonviolent protestors defied the mullahs’ energy by means of donning eco-friendly ribbons on their wrists. In June of 2009, the population of Tehran have been residing underground to flee the government’s authority, strangled through interdictions, dreaming of freedom and revolution.
Securing improvement: Public Finance and the protection zone highlights the position of public finance within the supply of safeguard and felony justice companies. This booklet bargains a framework for reading public monetary administration, monetary transparency, and oversight, in addition to expenditure coverage matters that be certain the way to so much effectively deal with protection and justice providers.
Freedom cannot shield itself. voters have to rise up and take motion. The ACLU consultant to Protest covers our bedrock freedoms and civil liberties and why they topic, how they’re less than assault, and the facility of mobilization and protest. matters akin to unfastened speech, immigration, racial justice, spiritual liberty, reproductive freedom, women’s rights, LGTB rights, and privateness and expertise are mentioned intimately.
- The Lockwood Analytical Method for Prediction (LAMP): A Method for Predictive Intelligence Analysis (Bloomsbury Intelligence Studies)
- The Philanthropy of George Soros: Building Open Societies
- The Future Security Environment in the Middle East: Conflict, Stability, and Political Change: Conflict, Stability and Political Change
- Parting Ways: The Crisis in German-American Relations
- War Plans and Alliances in the Cold War: Threat Perceptions in the East and West (CSS Studies in Security and International Relations)
- Phantom Menace or Looming Danger?
Extra info for Central Asia in a Reconnecting Eurasia: Tajikistan's Evolving Foreign Economic and Security Interests (CSIS Reports)
Central Asia in a Reconnecting Eurasia: Tajikistan's Evolving Foreign Economic and Security Interests (CSIS Reports) by Andrew C. Kuchins,Jeffrey Mankoff,Oliver Backes