By Mathieu Gautier,David A. Rosenbaum
Chaque merchandise comprend les éléments systématiques suivants :
- les conférences de consensus, d'experts et les recommandations existantes ;
- des schémas, des algorithmes et de l'iconographie ;
- des encadrés sur les notions importantes ;
- des repères permettant d'identifier les sujets déjà tombés au concours de l'internat et aux ECN (entre 1995 et 2009), clairement indiqués en regard du thème tombé avec leur date et un court docket résumé des Annales ;
- des renvois transversaux vers les autres goods du programme (intra- et interdisciplinaires) ;
- les « zéros » aux questions ;
- une « Fiche Dernier travel » qui suggest un résumé de l'item pour une révision complète et rapide de celui-ci.
By T. William Hutchens,Bo Lönnerdal
By MD Jennifer L Parish
Proving back photo is worthy one thousand phrases, Atlas of Women's Dermatology: From Infancy to adulthood is an encyclopedia in pictorial structure. The publication illustrates illnesses and stipulations that display the very varied morphology among the sexes. It comprises scientific entities that support entire a bit or as the loss of gender distinction makes the scientific presentation major. The chapters are equipped by means of anatomical topography, and every contains 10-15 colour images with concise captions, and a reference checklist. the second one part relies on physiologic adjustments stumbled on from infancy to adulthood, and a 3rd part covers beauty methods and camouflage methods.
By Eric E. Bouhassira
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Stem mobilephone learn, moment Edition is jam-packed with new tactics and intriguing scientific breakthroughs, together with govt orders from the Obama management reversing limitations to investigate imposed below the Bush management, court docket rulings impacting NIH investment of study in keeping with human embryonic stem cells, edicts via the Papacy and different non secular leaders, and the 1st luck in cloning human stem cells. Stem phone biology is essentially fueling pleasure and capability in conventional components of developmental biology and within the box of regenerative drugs, the place they're believed to carry a lot promise in addressing any variety of intractable health conditions. This up-to-date moment version encyclopedia will extend on details that was once given within the first version and current greater than 270 new and up-to-date articles that discover significant themes in methods available to nonscientists, hence bringing readers up to date with the place stem cellphone biology stands at the present time, together with new and evolving moral, spiritual, felony, social, and political perspectives.
This moment version reference paintings will function a common source for all public and educational libraries. it truly is a good origin for somebody who's attracted to the topic zone of stem cellphone biology.
- Reader’s consultant, extra Readings, pass References, Chronology, source advisor, Index
- A word list will elucidate stem telephone terminology for the nonscientist
- Statistics and chosen reprints of significant magazine articles that pertain to milestones completed in stem cellphone research
- Documents from Congressional Hearings on stem cells and cloning
- Reports to the President’s Council on Bioethics, and more
By Willis K. Samson,Ellis Levin
By Alexander Meininger
By Martha Gulati
A mix colour atlas and synoptic textual content at the distinctive probability components and cardiovascular concerns particular to women
Recent study has proven vital intercourse variations within the pathophysiology and medical presentation of heart problems in girls. There are very important possibility components for heart problems in girls that fluctuate from males, and hazard review instruments that are meant to be oftentimes included into scientific perform by way of cardiologists treating girls. Color Atlas and Synopsis of Women's Cardiovascular Health covers all of those subject matters and likewise presents concise, specialist counsel at the analysis and administration of the feminine cardiac patient.
Enriched by way of greater than a hundred pictures (many in complete colour) and approximately a hundred line drawings, Color Atlas and Synopsis of Women's Cardiovascular Health addresses many vital matters regarding women's cardiovascular health.
With contributions from greater than a dozen specialist authors, Color Atlas and Synopsis of Women's Cardiovascular Health is destined to turn into a landmark reference at the problems with cardiac ailment in women.
- Defining styles of ischemic center disease
- Cardiac surgery
- Noninvasive imaging as a device for exact analysis of heart problems in women
- Sex-specific concerns in cardiac surgery
- Unique cardiac concerns on the topic of ladies with pulmonary hypertension
- Cardiac matters that may come up in the course of pregnancy
By Ross M. Mullner
Today, as by no means sooner than, healthcare has the facility to augment the standard and period of lifestyles. while, healthcare has develop into so high priced that it could possibly simply bankrupt governments and impoverish contributors and families.
Health prone examine is a hugely multidisciplinary box, together with such parts as well-being management, well-being economics, scientific sociology, drugs, , political technological know-how, public future health, and public coverage. The Encyclopedia of well-being prone Research is the 1st unmarried reference resource to seize the variety and complexity of the sphere. With greater than four hundred entries, those volumes examine the connection among the criteria of fee, caliber, and entry to healthcare and their influence upon clinical results reminiscent of dying, incapacity, ailment, pain, and dissatisfaction with care.
- Examines the growing to be healthcare quandary dealing with the United States
- Encompasses the constitution, strategy, and results of healthcare
- Aims to enhance the fairness, potency, effectiveness, and protection of healthcare via influencing and constructing public policies
- Describes healthcare structures and concerns from round the globe
- Access to Care
- Accreditation, institutions, Foundations, and learn Organizations
- Biographies of present and prior Leaders
- Cost of Care, Economics, Finance, and check Mechanisms
- Disease, incapacity, overall healthiness, and well-being Behavior
- Government and foreign Healthcare Organizations
- Health Insurance
- Health pros and Healthcare Organizations
- Health prone Research
- Laws, laws, and Ethics
- Measurement; info assets and Coding; and learn Methods
- Outcomes of Care
- Policy matters, Healthcare Reform, and foreign Comparisons
- Public Health
- Quality and protection of Care
- Special and weak Groups
The Encyclopedia is designed to be an creation to many of the issues of overall healthiness providers study for an viewers together with undergraduate scholars, graduate scholars, andgeneral readers looking non-technical descriptions of the sector and its practices. it's also necessary for healthcare practitioners wishing to stick abreast of the adjustments and updates within the field.
By David Bedworth,Albert E Bedworth
A very important reference device for all health and wellbeing educators or those people who are eager about the promoting of overall healthiness, this specified booklet includes over 10,000 definitions of often used phrases and words. For ease of use, all entries are alphabetically prepared and cross-referenced the place acceptable. The dictionary additionally comprises tables of significant healthiness and scientific phrases to additional illustrate key principles. This trouble-free quantity is an vital source to somebody who desires to converse and comprehend the language of future health education.
By Takashi Tokoro