By J. R. Parker
This extraordinary book/CD package deal places the facility of all of the most well-liked new photo processing thoughts and algorithms on your palms. according to J. R. Parker's exhaustive survey of net newsgroups world wide, Algorithms for picture Processing and machine imaginative and prescient solutions the main commonly asked questions with sensible solutions.
Parker makes use of dozens of real-life examples taken from fields corresponding to robotics, house exploration, forensic research, cartography, and clinical diagnostics, to obviously describe the newest ideas for morphing, complicated area detection, wavelets, texture category, photo recovery, image popularity, and genetic algorithms, to call quite a few. And, better of all, he implements every one procedure lined in C and offers the entire resource code at the CD.
For the 1st time, you are rescued from the hours of mind-numbing mathematical calculations it can as a rule take to application those state of the art photo processing services into software program. eventually, nonmathematicians get the entire shortcuts they want for classy photograph acceptance and processing applications.
at the CD-ROM you will find:
* whole code for examples within the book
* A gallery of pictures illustrating the result of complex techniques
* A unfastened GNU compiler that permits you to run resource code on any platform
* A method for restoring broken or blurred images
* A genetic algorithms package
Read or Download Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision PDF
Similar discrete mathematics books
Provides new mathematical and computational types in addition to statistical equipment for the answer of primary difficulties within the biosciences. Describes how to define regularities between empirical information, in addition to conceptual types and theories.
In existence, time is cash, and on the web, the dimensions of information is funds. Small courses and small records take much less disk area and price much less to ship over the web. Compression Algorithms for actual Programmers describes the elemental algorithms and ways for compressing info so that you can create the smallest documents attainable.
The mathematical ideas of summary algebra could certainly be thought of summary, yet its application is kind of concrete and keeps to develop in significance. regrettably, the sensible program of summary algebra normally includes wide and bulky calculations-often complicated even the main committed makes an attempt to understand and hire its intricacies.
Richard Stanley's two-volume uncomplicated advent to enumerative combinatorics has develop into the traditional advisor to the subject for college students and specialists alike. This completely revised moment variation of quantity 1 contains ten new sections and greater than three hundred new routines, such a lot with ideas, reflecting a variety of new advancements because the booklet of the 1st version in 1986.
- Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence: 6th International Conference, MDAI 2009, Awaji Island, Japan, November 30-December 2, 2009, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Mathematical Computation with Maple V: Ideas and Applications: Proceedings of the Maple Summer Workshop and Symposium, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, June 28-30, 1993
- Analysis für Informatiker: Grundlagen, Methoden, Algorithmen (eXamen.press) (German Edition)
- Applied Algebra and Number Theory
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition: Pt. 5 (Neural Network Systems Techniques and Applications)
- Concept Algebra (for HTML readers)
Additional resources for Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision
Algorithms for Image Processing and Computer Vision by J. R. Parker